Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who? What?

Welcome to So Smitten!
Let me tell you a little about myself...

I'm a creative type person, but not a very good housekeeper.
I have fantastic twin boys and a beautiful bossy little girl.
I went to art school.
I fell in love with photography when I moved to Calgary (a really long time ago) and got a job in a portrait studio.
I used to take pictures of all my friends and then rush to the one hour photo place to get them developed. It was such a thrill. I love digital now, but it's still a thrill.
Photoshop makes me happy.
I've been to a lot of weddings for people I didn't know (wedding assistant).
My husband and I eloped. Sort of. We didn't really plan it that way. Our wedding was very spontaneous and intimate.
I shoot with a Nikon D300. My husband got it for me for Christmas. Because he spoils me like that! It's a beautiful camera. Heavy. But beautiful.

But enough about me...let's talk about you!
Lara Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment